Sunday, October 20, 2013

The Big Birthday Bash

We had Caleb's birthday party the Saturday following his actual birthday. We had it at Aunt Jenni and Uncle Scott's house. Their home is on a beautiful piece of property with tons of land and a swimming pool :). The weather was absolutely PERFECT and the party was a huge success. We are so blessed with so many people that LOVE our little man.
 
 
Centerpiece and bubbles for the kids to play with
 
Caleb's new Giant Mickey Mouse was ready for the cake smash
 
Another table decoration
 
Clothesline of his monthly pics
 
Cake Smash Fun..."Not so sure about all of these people watching me"
"YUMMY...this is pretty good, but why is it all over my hands?"

 
"All finished Mom and Dad"
 
Just playing with his toys while Mommy opens more :)
Basketball Goal
 I think he likes his new clothes
LOTS OF NEW GOODIES!!
The Amazing Cake...Cute and Delicious


 
View of the top

 
The sign says it all!
 
A few of Caleb's friends :)
 
Overall I was very pleased with how the party turned out. I think everyone had a great time, and I know Caleb and his mommy and daddy did!


No comments:

Post a Comment