Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Happy 12 Months Caleb !





 

12Months
9-13-13
Weight and Height
22 pounds 12 oz.
Things you have MASTERED this month:
* You are now taking several steps at a time by yourself. You started really walking good a couple days before your birthday
* Saying "dog" and "duck"
*Drinking more whole milk than formula in your bottle :)
* Things you have LOVED this month:
* Going back to Mrs. Kay's and seeing all of your friends
* Sleeping at night...school must make you really tired
Things you have done and places you have been for the FIRST time this month:
Rode the carousel and rides at the Galleria
Celebrated your FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!



 
Riding the carousel 
 Birthday at Mrs. Kay's house
I think he had fun :)
The BIRTHDAY cake

Look Who's One
During your twelfth month:
Your bottles have been about half formula and half whole milk. We are trying to work you in to being ready to drink only milk. You have not eaten as good for mommy and daddy this month. You will eat fruit loops, veggie sticks, and goldfish, but I think you eat pretty good during the day at Mrs. Kay's. You are still wearing a size 4 diaper. You wore 12 month clothes and  12-18 month clothes and starting to wear a few 18 month clothes.

 What a fun, yet super sad month as all things have revolved around the BIG BOY TURNING ONE! Mommy and Daddy have enjoyed planning and getting everything ready for your 1st Birthday Party. We are also absolutely LOVING watching you learn to walk. It is possibly one of the cutest thing we have ever seen. 
What a wonderful year it has been watching you grow little man. We are so lucky to be called  Momma and Daddy by such a cute little boy. This year has been full of so many wonderful memories that we will never forget. We LOVE you more than you will ever know!
"Every good and perfect gift comes from above" James 1:17
 
First Birthday and First Birthday Photo Shoot posts coming soon to a blog near you :) Be on the lookout.


2 comments:

  1. I am soo happy that in your fist VBS at Grace Life I was honored to be your nursery nanny! I loved every minute of it - you ate very well the only crazy thing I did was the first day you were in there I heated up your bottle and busted the bag! (shhh did not tell mom but we had more bottles thank the lord mom thought of that)! We knew you kept pulling at your ear and acted a little fussy toward the end of the week and by Friday you would not let me put you down! Which I must admit was fine with me! But mom took you to the Dr & bad news you had a ear infection! But I still loved, hugged, and kissed you to death! Never forget the girls at VBS 2013 loved you to death!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg!! You had me crying at work when I read this :) you are so sweet. I just love you and love that you love my little man. I am so glad he will have such godly women to help raise him :)

      Delete