Wednesday, October 16, 2013

School Birthday Party

Let me start this post by saying we are SO BLESSED with our wonderful "Mrs.Kay" who loves her babies like they are her own. Caleb has been with her since he was about 12 weeks old, so I am sure she feels like he is her own. She gives each kid a party on their birthday; which I think is so cute. Caleb's actual birthday was on a Friday, so he got to celebrate at Mrs. Kay's with his friends on his "real" birthday.  On party day the birthday kids mommy and daddy send a few snacks and the other kids bring a present for the birthday kid. It's the cutest thing ever!!! Here are some pics of the party at Mrs. Kay's :)

 He didn't like his party hat :(
 Sad...but it makes me laugh how much he dislikes things on his head
 Cupcake smash
 Such a stinker
 "This is so much fun"
 Silly boy
Opening all of his toys
 I think he likes the piano



Eating his birthday snacks like a big boy

All of Caleb's school friends

Caleb and his girlfriend munching on cheese curls together :)

Caleb has a tendency not to like party day at Mrs.Kay's, but for his own party I think it was a different story. Thank you Mrs. Kay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment