Wednesday, August 1, 2012

ROUND about 32 weeks to 34 weeks!

Today I am actually 34 weeks pregnant, but have been a little behind on blogging and adding " Baby Bump" pictures. Here is a picture at 32 weeks! That belly is getting rather ROUND!
32 Weeks
34 Weeks
Over the past two weeks we had another shower given by the girls in our Sunday school class. It was a wonderful time spent with some very sweet friends...and of course LOTS of goodies for Mr.Caleb! (separate baby shower post with lots of pictures coming soon). Since our two showers I've been a busy bee getting all of his things in order. Clothes, blankets, socks, bibs, etc. all washed  and hung up or put away.I have taken a few things back that we got multiples of and have bought a few small things that we still needed. I think we have all of the necessities ready!
The nursery is almost ready...just one or two more things to hang on the wall and then it will be complete ( Nursery Blog...Coming Soon). For now here is a sneak peak of a couple of things in his nursery!

Behind his bed!


Thank you Pinterest :)

At 34 weeks an average baby weighs about 4.5 to 5 pounds. I guess that should make me feel better that I have been packing on the pounds here lately. He is a growing BOY...RIGHT?? His movements are starting to change. They are not so much kicks and punches anymore, but more like rolls and pokes. I also think he has dropped over the past couple of weeks because his movements are much lower and my belly looks a little lower! Like I said earlier...I have been packing on the pounds here lately which equals no clothes that fit. I guess I will be wearing moo moo's to work for those first couple of weeks in school. Oh well...it is definitely worth it because in 6 WEEKS or less I will be holding my sweet boy. Bring on the big girl clothes and the Ice Cream...this momma is going to enjoy her last few weeks of pregnancy!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE the colors you are using in Caleb's nursery! I can't wait to see it all together. You look teeny tiny and adorable as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment! I can't wait for our little boys to be here!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great and little man's nursery is so cute!! Look at you being all domestic and crafty... ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA... LOVE this post! I am with you momma! You know this momma has packed it on:)

    LOVE LOVE LOVE the name thing and lamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HEY GIRL! I found your blog through Natalie! You look adorable! :) Hope everything is going well. I think Natalie told me you were using St. Vincent's. I work there so hopefully, I will see YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete