Thursday, June 21, 2012

Gender Reveal Party

So apparently the new thing to do is have a gender reveal party to let everyone know if you are having a boy or girl. Of course, after attending a few of these and looking at blogs for ideas for a gender party...I just had to have one. I made big plans to do a Gender Reveal Party at my aunt and uncle's house in Helena outside on the big deck by the lake. I got pizza, chips and dip, drinks, and a super CUTE cake ( pics. to follow) and we had our family and friends over for the reveal. At this point only Jason and I knew what the baby was! Well, with me running around like a crazy person all day getting things ready for the party and me trying to keep my mouth shut so I didn't slip and ruin the surprise I was a little overwhelmed and anxious at the beginning of the party while we were waiting for everyone to arrive! After everyone arrived via in person, over the phone or Skype we began the party with the reveal. To reveal the surprise we opened a box of balloons... BLUE balloons flew out. We then all got to share in the excitement and have time to talk and hang out while we enjoyed dinner, dessert, and of course taking a few PICTURES! The party was lots of fun! Here are just a FEW pictures from the party.
It's a BOY!


This group thought it was going to be a GIRL!

WINNERS...This group thought boy and were CORRECT!

Mommy and Daddy...along with the picture of the WONDERFUL cake!

Aunt Jenni and Aunt Jill are already spoiling little man :)

Besties from work :) These girls make work FUN!

Best friends...Mandy along with Miss Blakely just a few short weeks before making her enterance into her precious little family!

VERY FUN NIGHT WITH  FAMILY AND FRIENDS :) Caleb will be one lucky "spoiled" little boy with all of these special people in his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment