Saturday, March 23, 2013

Oh What a Wonderful Week!

This teacher mommy finally made it to SPRING BREAK! This week has really made me realize that one of the reasons I chose this occupation  is because the schedule would  be perfect for raising a family. I could not agree more...I had so much fun hanging out with my little man all week.
Here are a few HIGHLIGHTS from our fun filled week.
 
Last Saturday started off with a fun basket shower for Aunt Jenni and Uncle Scott. Poor Caleb went to another girl party( it's ok the ladies LOVE him)!
Sisters with the bride to be
Jenni and her little man
After the shower the weather was BEAUTIFUL so we took our COOL DUDE on a little walk. He LOVED it and even fell asleep sunglasses and all!
After church on Sunday we enjoyed another sunny day at TanneHill trade days with some of my work friends and their babies.

 Enjoying Trade Days
 Hanging with the Dad's
After trade days this mommy had to get a few pictures of this cutie
  Ryleigh, Caleb and Gage

 Boys will be BOYS...first time playing in the dirt

After a few pictures and ice cream we headed for the swings for the first time

After we got home this St.Patrick's day cutie was ready for a nap
The rest of our Spring Break week was full of fun, firsts and friends :) First zoo trip, doctor's appointments, celebrating birthdays and LOTS of cuddle time with mommy (he will only be little once...I can't resist)
First Zoo Trip...another post with pics coming soon :)...STAY TUNED
Six Month Check-up
 
Hanging out with cousin Aubrey...the Big Birthday Girl
 Having Fun at your friend Hudson's 1st Birthday
What a FUN and BUSY week with my sweet boy! I loved having time to spend with my little man and even sneaking in some mommy time (shopping alone...very rare these days) and some mommy and daddy time (couples massage...WONDERFUL by the way)! Love making memories with my sweet family and friends...BLESSED!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment