Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mother's Day Weekend

Friday
Friday night we decided to just cook dinner at home and hang out since we knew we had a busy weekend ahead. Aunt Jill and Uncle Chris came over to eat and help me with a Mother's Day craft for the grandmother's.  Caleb also learned a super cool trick Friday night ...Clapping! He clapped all night while showing off his two pearly whites :)
Check out my teeth :)
Look at me I can clap my hands
Here is our little Mother's Day craft! I think it turned out pretty cute. He did not love that paint being on his hands though. Saturday
Saturday we slept late and had fun cuddling and playing with our sweet boy. While I was showering and getting ready for the day the sweet hubby and his little helper cleaned the house for me. Happy Mother's Day to me! We then went to lunch at Mugshots, went looking at ellipticals, bought little man some new shoes, went to see Jason's parents and Caleb's cousins and went to a 30th birthday party for our friends. Busy but FUN day!


Trying to decide what to order
I think I will take a hamburger and fries please :)
Check out our new big boy shoes. He loves wearing them because they fit his WIDE foot great!
Sunday
Little man decided he wanted to really spend lots of quality time with me on Mother's Day and would not sleep in his bed. Therefore, instead of fighting it he slept in the bed with us.I have to admit... I don't mind the sweet snuggles every once in a while. Then no better way to say Happy Mother's Day than to pee pee out of your diaper at 5:00 a.m. And get all over my pj's and the sheets. No better way to say "Good Morning Mommy!" Thankfully he went back to sleep for a while. Then the hubby made waffles and we got ready for church. After church we ate lunch with my parents and siblings. We then went to see Caleb's other grandparents and great grandparents. After all our visiting we can home and played, ate supper and relaxed.
 Celebrating my First Mother's Day with my little man
 I love this little boy so much
 Visiting with Papa
 Getting some Big Daddy loving

 Momma T with her girls and her little man :)

Coming Up...Mini Mother's Day Photo Shoot




Such a fun weekend celebrating my first Mother's Day with my little man and family :)
SO BLESSED!

Link up here with Angela, Katie, and Guest Host (best buddy) Natalie

1 comment: