Monday, July 2, 2012

It's the Last Trimester...28 weeks!

What Mommy and Daddy have been up to lately:
  • All of the furniture is set up, bedding is washed and on the bed, some of the decorations are made while the rest are still a work in progress, curtain rods are bought (now daddy will just have to hang them).
  • Daddy finished building a den/office/playroom in the basement. He also built a BIG closet to store things ( it already has a few of little man's things in it ).He did a wonderful job...it looks AWESOME!
  • I got a prenatal massage at Spa Japonika last week. It was a gift from Momma T! It was WONDERFUL! Words can not express how great it felt. Thanks Mom :)
  • Went to the doctor's office with Amy and Aubrey to check out their pediatrician. I loved the office and Dr.Dudgeon. Filled out the paperwork for Caleb to use Greenvale Pediatrics and for Dr. Dudgeon to be his pediatrician. We are very excited!
  • Registered for the Parenting Class at the hospital. It will be a long day I am sure, but we get to tour the hospital and find out some important information about what to expect as first time parents. Our friends Natalie and Lee are going on the same day so that will make it fun :)
  • Mommy and Daddy were in Aunt Jill and Uncle Chris' wedding this past weekend. It was such a wonderful weekend for them! Everything was so beautiful and we are so excited to have Chirs in the family!
Rehearsal Dinner...Aunt Jenni and Jill
Mommy, Daddy, Aunts and Uncles :)


Caleb has some Hot Aunties :)
Movement:

Movement is starting to change. Instead of kicking it feels more like rolling and turning. I can feel a little round  head or butt sticking out sometimes ( I can't tell which one it is). It is funny because sometimes it makes my belly look uneven.

Maternity Clothes:
Maternity clothes are pretty much the only things that are fitting these days besides flowy dresses or big t-shirts (Daddy's shirts fit good :)

Sleep:
I am still sleeping pretty good! I wake up several times during the night, but it doesn't take too long to fall back asleep! No complaints!

Cravings:
I'm still enjoying Ice Cream (eating a cup as a type ). I am trying to drink lots of water (YUCK! ) especially during the day. Every now and then I have to splurge and have a Coke or a glass of sweet tea!

Glucose Test:
I passed my glucose test last week!! I have heard how terrible the drink tasted, but honestly I didn't think it was too bad. I enjoyed it a little!

Momma's Belly:
My belly button is officially an outie! Still no stretch marks...YAY! My belly is growing every day though, so bring on the CoCo butter!


Over the next couple of weeks we have lots of exciting things going on! Swim and Celebrate the 4th at Uncle Scott's, weekend trip to Nashville, Maternity pictures, Parenting Class, Baby Showers and the list goes on and on!

2 comments:

  1. Hope your maternity pictures worked out today! Can't wait to see them and can't wait to see yall Saturday AND I'll see you Sunday missy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the cutest pregnant girl ever! I'm glad I found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete